32 Pieces Building Numbers Stacking Wooden Blocks, Math Learning Educational Toy
These beautiful number blocks are your ultimate mathematical tool during early education years, for assisting and empowering your little ones of several ages to develop a deep understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fraction. It allows your little ones to discover maths on their own terms through engaging hands-on play.
Each numeral is proportional in its size to the value of the number, which greatly helps in visualizing how number works – number 2 is twice as tall as number 1, and number 8 is 4 times as tall as number 2.
Benefits of playing stacking number blocks:
- Hand-eye coordination – Kids learn how to pick up a shape or block and then let it go again
- Cause and effect learning – the “what happens if I do this” piece of learning is very important, and sets in motion for later years the understanding of consequences.
- Shape & number identification – not only can it help children learn the names of the shapes and number but also their characteristics such as what they feel like and how many sides they have
- Motor Skill Development – The manipulation of pieces requires considerable motor skills, and these toys give ample opportunities to develop this skill.
- Problem-solving skills – your child will learn how to try different ways of manipulating objects and try different strategies
- Cognitive flexibility
- Language skills
- A capacity for creative, divergent thinking
- Social Competence
- Engineering skills
- Research suggests that kids benefit when construction play incorporates additional elements, including building from templates, engaging in
- cooperative projects, and talking with others about spatial relationships.